LIFE | Blair Drummond Safari Park // Edinburgh Fringe Festival // Sister's 8th Birthday

12:17 pm



I don't share all that much about my life on here, but I thought I'd give it a go, branching out and all that jazz. 

I love my little sister to bits, but she lives about 200 miles away, so I don't get to see her all that often. When I moved to Edinburgh for uni, my mum, brother and sister moved down to my mums hometown in England, so when my dad asked me about bringing her up as a surprise for her on her birthday, I jumped at the chance. 
















They were only here 3 & 1/2 days, but we managed to get a whole load done in. First off we went to Blair Drummond Safari Park near stirling, which was amazing. I've been there a few times now, but every single time i've had a whole load of fun. I then took my dad and sister for a tour of Edinburgh (my sister seems loves to shop almost as much as I do, so Princes street was my first port of call). We were going to visit the castle, but because of the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo we couldn't get up, so we settled for a jaunt along the royal mile. We even drove through to Glasgow to visit a huge Chinese supermarket (Followed by amazing home made chow mien for tea). I made her a giant cupcake birthday cake, which didn't turn out as pretty as I'd hoped it would, but still tasted nice. 

I love the time I get to spend with my family. Living a minimum of 200 miles away from anyone kind of hinders how often I get to see them, but it makes the occasions I do get to even more special. 

(Do you like this kind of more life/personal posts? Unsure about them!)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

I read and reply to every single comment, I would really love it if you left one!