REVIEW | Lush's Rub Rub Rub

9:00 am



I love to exfoliate. I love lush. Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub is my dream come true. 

I have rough, bobbly skin, so I love to exfoliate to smooth it out. Ever since my mum bought some sea salt scrub when I was a young-un, and I felt just how amazing it feels when it washes off, I've loved salty exfoliation products. I usually have to be careful as I have quite sensitive skin, but my skin just seems to love this stuff. 

Lush say you can use this on wet skin, dry skin and even your hair. I tend to give my body a good exfoliation, concentrating on my arms as they're the roughest, while I'm leaving my conditioner to do its magic, but having recently tried it on my dry arms when they were particularly bad, I have to say it's just as wonderful both ways. I try to stay away from salty products, like salt sprays etc, when it comes to my hair due to it being so processed and dry, but I did try it, and although I did need a good condition afterwards, I noticed a big difference in the amount of shine my usually-dull locks had. 

Also, as naughty as it is, I ran out of my usual facial exfoliator, and used this on my face once. I have to say, it felt amazing. It's not something I would make a habit out of doing, but if you're after a really good scrub, go for it (I'm not a dermatologist so I can't say how bad it is for your skin to get such a rough exfoliation, so if your face melts off, I'm really sorry

Rub Rub Rub smells amazing, feels amazing and a little goes a long way. All in all, I couldn't think of a bad thing to say about it- apart from my boyfriend keeps stealing it!

ps. Don't use it on your freshly shaven legs- ouchie!

Whats your favourite exfoliator? Anything I should try?



You Might Also Like

1 comments

I read and reply to every single comment, I would really love it if you left one!