May '13 monthly favourites.

12:36 am

My first favourites post! Please excuse me if there isn't much to this post, with moving and being ill I've not had much time to enjoy anything! It's a mix of everything rather than just beauty. Here goes;



I have wanted this stuff for a while, and I am not disappointed I finally caved. I'm a bleach addict so keeping my hair not feeling like straw can be fairly hard but this stuff really does the trick. I find you have to use a fair amount, which isn't so good, but it makes my ends so lovely that I really can't complain. I tend to spray it in my hands and then run it through my ends rather than spray it, it just seems to work a wee bit better for me like that. 

This stuff is cheap and so usefull. It's in solid form in the tub then melts with the heat of your skin, so it can be a bit tricky to scoop out- but that's its only downfall. I put this in my hair before i dry it, I use it as a hair treatment, I pop a bit on the ends after I'm done styling, I use it as a face oil for my very dry and flaky nose, pop a bit on my lips after I exfolitate- the list really does go on. For £2.29 can you really get any better? 

Obsessed is not the word. If I could only smell one scent for the rest of my life it would be this sweet lime one. I love it. I wish they did all their products with this smell. I've had the original body butter by S&G, and this is pretty much the same but smells even better (didn't think it was possible, but it seems so!). I use this after I have a bath and I feel as smooth as a baby's bottom. To be fair, even if it didn't work to well as a body butter, I'd still lather myself in it just for the smell. 

Diary
I don't even remember where I got this. I found this while un-packing and it's been by my side ever since. This year my aim is to become more organised. I'm going into 3rd year at university in september so I really need to organise my time better (and start remembering when I've booked a printer at uni so I don't have to give it up for being late!). It helps that its so cute! It's very similar to my Ikea-faux-Cath Kidson bedsheets. 


Afterlight
This is a wee photo editing app that I love. I take photos on my iPhone constantly and although Instagram's filters are nice, these are nicer. This app is 69p but its so worth it in my opinion. You get some really cool circle frames, and loads of filters. I'd recommend Lumie too for anyone who likes a good Bokeh effect. I'm @Jaydeetc on Instagram if you want to follow me!

I'm a sucker for phone cases. I love this because its 3D, rather than just 3D effect. Plus I love the colour! Pastels are my favourite. I also love this phone case because it has saved my phones life so many times. I dropped my phone on a plate last night, and the plate smashed instead of the phone! Not bad for a £1.99 case!

Last but not least;
Vanilla Coca-Cola!
When I heard this was coming back I went crazy. I remember loving this when it was first around, and prayed that it was as good as I remember but oh my, it's better. I can seriously polish off a few bottles of this a day. Sorry teeth!

Sorry it's a wee bit here-there-everywhere, It's my first time! Go easy on me. Feel free to leave me some feedback though. Less photos, more? 


What have you guys been enjoying this month?

I do hope everyone has a nice weekend!






You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Oh your blog is so gorgeous, I wish I'd found it sooner! New follower <3

    I currently use the Superdrug Coconut & Almond Intensive Conditioner and that leaves my hair feeling/looking/smelling amazing! I think I'll have to try this little tub too! :)

    Danielle xx
    Danielleyc | UK Beauty, fashion & lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting to try the It's a 10 miracle leave in product for aggges, but still haven't caved! I actually saw it in TKMaxx a few months ago, wish I had bought it then!

    Your blog is really cute - I love your hair!

    Rachel Joy x

    Joy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I read and reply to every single comment, I would really love it if you left one!