REVIEW | Fudge Clean Blonde Violet Toning Shampoo

10:26 am


As a sometimes white, sometimes lilac, locked lady, keeping my hair colour fresh (aka, not yellow) is sometimes a difficult but very necessary task. Fudge Clean Blonde Violet Toning Shampoo is by far the best product for the task. 

Violet toning shampoos, silver shampoos or purple shampoos, are all basically shampoo that contain purple pigments. As purple is directly opposite yellow on the colour wheel, these purple pigments help to cancel any brassy tones you have in your hair. If you're a blonde, silver, white, lilac or even violet, these bad boys can keep your colour going far longer than it usually would. 

Fudge Clean Blonde Violet Toning Shampoo could be a little bit scary when you first squeeze some out, especially if you're not going for the lilac look, but don't worry, as long as you don't leave it on too long you won't become a pastel princess. However, if you're after the lilac look, this is better than any dye I've tried. I pop this on for about 2 hours and I get the pastel purple you see in the sidebar image (and it lasts months... and I mean months)


I've tried a lot of toning shampoos, but my search for the perfect purple shampoo is over. This bottle lasted me about 6 months, if not longer, using it every other wash (plus toning after dying), so it's well worth the price. I recently bought a 1L bottle of this, and no doubt it will last me well over a year. 

Fudge Clean Blonde Violet Toning Shampoo is a must for any light haired ladies and gents. It works amazingly, it smells gorgeous and it's brilliant value for money. I'll never waste my money on cheaper toning shampoos that you have to use half a bottle just to see a small result again.


Fudge Clean Blonde Violet Toning Shampoo- Currently on sale for £8.96


Whats your favourite shampoo?
Have any other recommendations for white/silver/lilac hair?

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I wish I could get my hair light enough to dye purple but it's just never going to happen. I use products like this to keep my ombre from going orange though :)
    Megan x
    MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! Thanks for the tip!!

    <3
    margot

    ReplyDelete

I read and reply to every single comment, I would really love it if you left one!