REVIEW | Botanics 93% Organic Super Balm

6:58 pm



 Botanics 93% Organic Super Balm is exactly what it says on the tin: a super balm. 

I realise it may seem a bit strange to review something that may seem a bit more useful in in the harsh Winter weather, during Summer, but just wait. I did originally by this over the Christmas period, I have issues with dry skin, big issues, so I thought it might be good to pop on overnight, as a bit of a treatment (which it is), but I found an oil that works better so It got pushed to the back of my skincare stash. 

However, despite the fact I spend my spare time indoors, and I work indoors, I somehow managed to get a bit sunburnt. Being a pale lady, I stay out of the sun as much as possible, so I have no need for aftersun, so when I was burnt, I was at a loss at how to treat it. Either way, I popped some of this bad boy onto the burnt spots and it felt like heaven. It's quite a thick balm, so you don't need loads, but for anywhere dry or burnt, it works wonders.


 But it doesn't stop there. Some of you may find the next part a bit TMI, in which case, this may not be the blog for you! As a larger lady, I experience chub rub, especially during the summer months (I've included a handy little definition for you lucky, lucky souls who have never experienced chub rub). While, I do my best to prevent chub rub (post idea?), sometimes it happens. I used to reach for Bepanthen, or something similar, which works well too, but this stuff is just as good, doesn't leave a sticky residue like most nappy rash creams and I always have it in my bag due to its handy dandy little size!

Botanics 93% Organic Super Balm is handy for burns, chafing, keeping your cuticles and hands smooth, dry patches and lips, healing spots and you could even pop a little bit on the very ends of your hair for a mid-day pick me up! It helps that it's as cheap ad chips too (well, a couple pokes of chips maybe).  Botanics 93% Organic Super Balm, 93% organic but 100% super.



Whats your go to, all-round miracle product?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

I read and reply to every single comment, I would really love it if you left one!