My Christmas 2013

2:00 pm


This was Liam and I's second Christmas away from our families, so I think we're getting used to it by now. Bit sad we could't   get to see our families, but we had a lovely day none the less. We spent the day eating lots, playing lots of xbox and generally  just enjoying each others, and the dog's, company. Will definitely be needing to use my new trainers to burn off all the 'pigs in blankets' I ate!




I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas, and will have an even better New year!

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Gorgeous Christmas pictures! It looks like a wonderful day, and you can't get better than perfume and Lush for presents.

    Catherine, xo // Lady Liquor Vintage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love!
      Oh I know! My fiancé/Dad did a good job!

      Delete
  2. How adorable! Love your photos. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    Zoe
    http://thatszoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I did.
      I hope you and yours had a lovely festive season!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous photos! Looks like you had a great Christmas! :)

    Alannah | www.alannahmargaret.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much love! It was lovely to be honest, very proud of my cooking haha!
      I hope you had a lovely christmas too (and will have a happy new year!)

      Delete
  4. Looks like you had a lovely relaxed Christmas :)
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was lovely. Managed to get both Christmas Eve and Boxing day off, so I was in heaven haha.
      I hope you had a brilliant Christmas love!

      Delete

I read and reply to every single comment, I would really love it if you left one!