My November (also, I'm back!)

8:56 pm

First off, sorry! University completely took over my life for the whole of November/ beginning of December, so I kinda had to forget about blogging completely. But, I've finished now! So I'm back, and will be blogging regularly hopefully. 

As a wee step back into blogging, here's a look at my November/ beginning of December;


My ebook // super late night hot chocolates // shooting cheerleaders for uni
It's Christmmaaasss! // First draft of my 'transparent' book // Desperate attempt at some energy for work

Third year is so much more stressful than I ever thought it would be. The workload jump from second to third is unreal, I can only imagine how much I'm going to struggle with fourth year! There was a time when I spent just over 24 full hours at uni- how ridiculous!

Anyway, I hope everyone's November's were lovely and Decembers are even better so far!

I'll be back with real content again soon, promise. 

Merry Christmas!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Aw. Good luck with your upcoming school work.

    xoxo Zoe
    http://thatszoe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those hot chocolates look amazing and I love your hair btw :)

    I came across your blog and love your posts, so now following on Bloglovin and it would be great to follow each other's style journey :)

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uni completely took over for me too, particularly around my diss deadline! Hope you're enjoying being home for christmas :)

    ReplyDelete

I read and reply to every single comment, I would really love it if you left one!