My week according to Instagram

3:16 pm


  1. This was the lovely view of our cloudless sky (That white cloudyness is from a plane hurdurr). We were walking back from the tatttoo parlour after handing in some designs and I couldn't resist being a complete tourist. Shame it was the last time Edinburgh had anything close to nice weather! Welcome back rain...not.
  2. Finally caved and got me some Topshop cosmetics. Figured I would start safe (although I seriously fancy a cream blush, I just don't know if I would apply it right haha). I bought the ever so popular Razzmatazz, and It's quickly becoming my favourite polish! This photograph was taken after almost a week and there is no chippage! To be fair, these are fake nails so that's probably why, but hey ho! 
  3. This is the start of my aim to get our flat organised. It's a bit of a challenge trying to get two peoples worth of stuff (and both of us are hoarders) into a flat made for half a person, or miniature people. We have a grand total of 4 cupboards, all of which are in our kitchen (and are packed to the brim with plates etc) so we needed somewhere handy to keep our towels. We keep loosing towels (god knows how!) My initial thought was to put a shelf up and just fold them on there, but there is no room in either the bathroom or toilet room, and we don't yet own an electric drill. So when I saw someone hanging wicker baskets as a way to show off shoes (I think that's what it was, I can't even remember who it was!) I thought it would be a brilliant way to keep our towels from ending up in a heap somewhere. So far so good! (Just need to find and wash the other towels to fill it with now!)
  4. For the first time in ages I decided to do a roast. Liam's mum filled our fridge as a birthday present to him, so I got to experience cooking 'hairy carrots' for the first time. Not going to lie, they taste so much better than the regular ones, plus they look pretty in photographs. I don't have a picture of the finished meal, but it was gorgeous let me tell you. I just need to pluck up the courage to try making yorkies next (as the last remaining Scott in my family, I feel I'm letting my Yorkshire roots go to waste! I think when I go to my mums/granny's down in Yorkshire in May, I'll steal their recipe :D)
I hope everyone is having a lovely easter. I personally cannot wait for tomorrow to pop into Sainsburys and get myself a reduced choco-egg!

My name on Instagram is Jaydeetc if anyone want's to follow me! 

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Gorgeous photos, looks like you have had a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that nail polish is fab! i haven't tried topshop nail polish before but i'm going to give it a go now! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hanging wicker baskets are such a good idea! I have some little ones that I keep hair products in but never thought to use the on the walls, love this idea and definitely going to remember this!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh, i just love your nails! just found your blog and really enjoying it so far :]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your nails look amazing! Ah I miss seeing blue sky, it's rained every day for what seems like forever! The idea for the towels is good too, me and my boyfriend are also pretty low on storage in our place :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely nails!
    x
    polway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read and reply to every single comment, I would really love it if you left one!