Life Lately.

6:53 pm

First off, I've been MIA for a while now. I started my new job and got a bit caught up in it. It's the middle of the Edinburgh Fringe Festival, and the burger joint I work in is central so we have been super busy, which made for a knackered Jayde, so the blog fell on the way-by. Festival is almost over now and I will be back to uni, so I'm officially making a commitment to posting more! 
And with that over:

Shameless selfie // Trying to fall in-love with Edinburgh// Tea & reading // Health kick rice // Testing out my new blender // A rare moment of "me" time // My dog is a mentalist // Re-pink ombre my hair // Yet another shameless selfie // The hamster we got my sister for her birthday // Lightwater Vally // Lightwater Valley



Like I said, I'm going to post more regularly, so don't give up on me just yet!

Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

I read and reply to every single comment, I would really love it if you left one!