WISHLIST | Payday Picks.

11:00 am



I recently got a new job (I start today!) and I'm already dreaming of payday. Although the pay isn't much more than my old job, it's still about £1 an hour more (doesn't sound like much, but its a tenner extra on a ten hour shift!). I won't get paid for another 2 months, but I'm very much looking forward to it. 

These are a few of the things I have my eye on if I have some spare cash on payday. My no. 1 thing I want is to get my feet tattoo's finished, but these bits would be nice too!

I've wanted a lighting set up for a while now. I study photography at university, so it'd be nice to have this at home for test shots so I didn't have to traipse to the other side of Edinburgh to use the uni studios. It'd also be brilliant for blog-shots (and I'm sure Liam would like a go with these for photographing his hundreds of snakes). They're about £100, so they're not the best in the business but would do what I need them for. May take me a wee while to scrape together the cash though!

2. Mac 210
I mostly want this to go with item no. 6. But it would be my first "professional brush!"

I just...really like Taylor swift. There really isn't much more to it than that. This smells lovely, and I don't really have an "everyday" perfume. 

I have to wear black or dark jeans for my new job, and I only have 2 pairs, neither of which actually fit. I have a pair of high waisters already, and although they fit lovely when I got them, I've lost 2-3 inches so they slip down now. They're the most comfy jeans I've ever had, so I think high waist may be the way to go! 

I hate bikinis. I like to wear big bottoms, because well... I have a big bottom. I'm a curvy girl, and although I have no shame in getting into a bikini, I don't find them physically comfortable. I'm fat and fabulous, but I don't dig those horrible lines bikini bottoms leave me. Plus this has a very vintage-y look to it, which I'm in-love with!

I wear winged eyeliner every single day (that I'm leaving the house to go somewhere other than to pop to the shop) and although I love my L'Oreal Super liner, I want to try something new. I've been told this is very long lasting, which would be handy at work (I work in a restaurant, so it's hot and busy).

If you guys have any recommendations for alternatives for the eyeliner or lights, please give me a shout!

What are you guys lusting after at the moment?


Also, I'm on the search for a new foundation. If anyone has any recommendations for a foundation thats medium-heavy coverage and good for dry skin please let me know. 








You Might Also Like

0 comments

I read and reply to every single comment, I would really love it if you left one!