Autumn/Winter Wishlist

4:50 pm


I don't know about you, but I love the transition from Summer to Autumn. Edinburgh is a very pretty place all year, but when the trees start to turn and everyone dons their wooly hats, it's a really lovely place to be. Winter will forever be my favourite season (I've been turned into a christmas lover in the past few years!) but I have a soft spot for Autumn for sure.

Here's what I'm lusting after to set me up for the colder months. My current "winter coat" is way too thin to keep me warm when the snow comes, but this one looks thick and pretty at the same time so it's at the top of my list, not sure if I should go for the red or black version though. However, it doesn't have a hood so this umbrella will be a must! 
Honestly, these boots are probably a mistake on the wet streets of Edinburgh, so I will be on the look out for some wellies too. I have issues finding boots to fit as I have chunky calves, so if anyone has any suggestions let me know! 
I've managed to lose my wooly hat, so this is really just a replacement and, as my fiancé has told me too many times, I need another scarf like I need a hole in my head; but that wont stop me popping into Primark to pick up this lovely scarf. 

I think with these in my wardrobe I should be almost set for the colder weather (almost...). Let's hope the snow isn't as bad as last year.

What are you guys planning for your A/W wardrobe? Is it too soon to start counting down until christmas? Let me know! 


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. love this wishlist, especially the red jacket.

    from Brigitte at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    don't forget to enter my Real Techniques giveaway here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love the jacket, but I ended up ordering it in black. My hair changes colour so often I thought I'd play it safe haha!

      Delete

I read and reply to every single comment, I would really love it if you left one!