REVIEW | Driclor Solution

4:46 pm

Follow my blog with Bloglovin





Now, this is probably going to be the least glamorous post on this blog ever...so far, but hey ho. Driclor is a treatment for excessive sweating, and I love it.

We all sweat, and sometimes some of us sweat too much (like when working in a burger bar kitchen area, in a heatwave during the Edinburgh Festival period, which is lovely when your uniform is bright red- Sweat mark central!)

You are to put this on using the rollerball overnight and wash it off in the morning. You can apply this to your underarms, hands and feet (and I read somewhere some people put it on their hairline and back too, I only used this on my underarms so I can't talk about anything else).

 First time I put this on, it was fairly tingly and felt a wee bit tight for 10 minutes or so, but that went away fairly quickly and I have sensitive skin so that's pretty impressive in my books. It says to make sure the area you are applying it to is completely dry. I've put this on without drying my underarms before, and by-jove take my word for it, you want to assure the area is dry.

It says to use this every night for as long as it takes to notice a difference in your sweat levels, then use it twice a week, or as little as you feel nessicary. I did read somewhere that people have used it for 6-9 months and then stopped using it and it's still made a difference. I don't really know the science behind it, but I do know it works! I've been using this for around a month now, and I can say I've not had sweat issues since the second day I started using it.

Honestly, if you've ever felt a bit scared you're gonna sweat through something, then I whole-heartedly recommend this. No more hiding under black cardigans for me!

Driclor Solution- Boots £6.19







You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. ahh this sounds like such a good product! as gross as it sounds i sweat loads during exams so im defo going to try this out! love your blog! following on gfc & bloglovin, would love it if you could check out mine! x

    www.oliviaroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the exact same. My "exams" at uni including pinning my work up and presenting it/talking about it, Anyone would think I had ran a marathon with the way I am afterwards! gross but true.

      Totally re-followed. I love how clean and lovely your blog is! :D

      Delete
  2. I've tried a few things like this and they all seem to work to start with then fail for me :(
    might give this a go though!
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete

I read and reply to every single comment, I would really love it if you left one!