Mallzee's Top Scottish Blogger

12:01 pm



I've been using Mallzee's app for a wee while now, and I absolutely love it so when I heard about Mallzee's Top Scottish Blogger competition, I knew I had to join in.  I'm a total train-wreck when it comes to fashion. I literally look like I've opened my wardrobe and thrown on the first few items I could find most of the time. This app lets me scroll through current fashion and has given me so many good outfit ideas (I almost look like I know what I'm doing these days...almost). And the best thing? It's not just for ladies!



The app is easy peasy to use, and the more you use it, the more it gets a sense of what kind of items you're into- Smarty pants!  There's a nice wee tutorial when you start off, so you always know what you're doing. You can double tap to like, pinch to get rid off and hold to share- and like I said, the more you do this with the items you find, the more it understands your style!

I think the app has a sense of humour too:

You can search for the kind of items you want, making it a perfect app to download for this time of year to find your perfect festive dress/etc!. You can filter between dresses, skirts, coats, tops, knitwear, jeans, shorts, swimwear, trousers, tailored, shirts and hoodies (phew) plus a whole bunch of colours and brands. Mallzee has some big brands on board (Urban Outfitters, Cath Kidson, Ted Baker, plus loads more) which is super impressive considering how young the company is!


As a curvy creature, I'd love to see some plus-size options within the search panel sometime in the future. The only bad thing I can say about the app at all, is that it can sometimes be a little bit laggy- But it's a new app it's to be expected! It's nothing major, and won't effect your app experience at all in my opinion. 

Honestly, I think the Mallzee team have done an A+ job. If you're into fashion (and especially if you're as useless as me) then I definitely recommend this app! Well done team Mallzee!.



You can get the official Mallzee app from the iTunes store Here. Or give it a wee search on your app store app.








You Might Also Like

1 comments

I read and reply to every single comment, I would really love it if you left one!