REVIEW | Save The Blow Dry

8:16 pm


As a bleach-bunny, I try not to wash my hair too much, but obviously, I need to shower. After years of using shower caps I took from hotels, I have found the god of shower caps and I will never ever go back!

'Save The Blow Dry'* claims it banishes frizz and squashed hairstyles, while being super roomy yet keeping all your hair in, and I can honestly say it does all of this! I find regular shower caps uncomfortable and they always slip off. This one has tight, but comfortable elastic that keeps pretty much all your hair in and keeps you comfortable. I have some very short, damaged hairs at the nape of my neck that will always escape anything I try, so I don't hold that against it whatsoever. 

The 'in-side' of the shower cap has this lovely soft lining, I assume this is why it rids your hair of frizz, but it's also super comfy. You can also turn the cap inside out, and use the water proof side when you're using treatments/etc on your hair, to stop you making a mess and keep the heat in (which makes your treatments and dyes more effective by the way!).

I'm not going to lie, I love this thing. At £14.95, it's not the cheapest thing ever, but it's worth every penny, when/if mine gets a bit over-used/ripps/breaks in anyway, I will definitely be buying another one. If you're a regular shower cap user, I would recommend getting one!




Do you use shower caps often? or do you tend to just wash your hair more?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You look adorable! That's a good looking shower cap too. I used to use them all the time, but now I need to wash my hair more often, so I don't really need them anymore :(

    ReplyDelete

I read and reply to every single comment, I would really love it if you left one!