REVIEW | Max Factor Whipped Creme Foundation

11:30 am



Max Factor's Whipped Creme Foundation is billed as a 'demi-matte' foundation that is 'hydrated with glycerine and water so it glides over skin'. I have pretty darn dry skin, that tends to flake when I apply  most foundations, but this stuff gives me a smooth baby-bum face. It is oil-free and fragrance-free so doesn't ever make me break out. I actually love this stuff.



This foundation has a creamy texture, so it's perfect for those of us who's skin sometimes likes to pretend it is actually scales. It glides on and it stays on, with or without powder. I usually don't powder because it shows of my dry areas (literally my entire face...) but even when I do, it never goes cakey.

I use the lightest shade, which while could do with being a little bit paler for me, is still a pretty good match. It only comes in 6 shades so there's a pretty good chance you're not gonna find your perfect colour in this range, but I've found that it can be sheered out enough to match most skins and still have good coverage. If I ever think it's looking a wee bit too warm for me, I just pop a bit of powder on to calm it down.

If you like Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse Foundation you will probably like this. Its more liquid-y  but doesn't make your face look as powdery. It kind of feels like the grown-up version of the Dream Matte Mousse.

Overall, it's a good foundation and I will probably buy it again just because it's so fast and easy to apply while still looking good. It's great for 'I woke up way too late to look human at uni today' days and 'I have 10 mins to top up my make up before I have to go back out again' nights. This isn't my holy grail foundation, but it is pretty nifty non-the-less.



What's your favourite foundation?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

I read and reply to every single comment, I would really love it if you left one!