WISHLIST | Homeware

1:07 pm



I moved into a new flat in November, but had so much stuff that I didn't feel the need to buy anything new. I've lived here a while now, and It's absolutely amazing but I'd like a few bits and bobs to make my bedroom feel less like my old flat's bedroom that holds so many rubbish memories. 

I don't spend a whole lot of a lot of time in my room to be honest, but when I do, I want it to be a place I can just relax in. I purposely don't work in there already, so I think just a few wee pretty bits and bobs would do the job. My room also isn't massive, so most of the stuff I plan to get will be bed-orientated, since it takes up the most room!

I've actually now purchased the bedding (2), just waiting for it to arrive. But plain white sheets might look a little boring so my next mission is to buy a plethora of pillows (anyone got any good recommendations for places to buy them from, other than Ikea/H&M/TKMaxx?). I already have a whole load of fairy lights in my room, but you can never have too many right? I want to start pinning my Instax photographs along them. Lastly, who can say no to a candle? Margarita Time is my favourite Yankee Candle, but it's now been discontinued (Why would you do this to me Yankee!?) so I've been trawling through eBay in order to pick one up. I'm also planning on framing some of my favourite records and popping them on the walls, but I'm still ummming- and ahhing about the whole holes-in-walls that I'll eventually have to fill in thing. Oh to have the perfect bedroom. 


What kind of things do you guys have in your room to help you relax after a long day?


You Might Also Like

2 comments

I read and reply to every single comment, I would really love it if you left one!